All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
The original CHEMEX® Bonded filter circle brings us back to a time when crafting your cup of coffee began with the simple step of folding the thick paper before placing it in the carafe. A time honored tradition, a brief moment to connect, one more way to make this brew, uniquely yours.
Video Link: How To Use
The perfect coffee starts with the perfect filter
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts-even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA from North American materials only, adhering to responsible and sustainable practices
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits all CHEMEX® Coffeemakers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH, CM-FNX
- Box size: 12" x 12" x 1"
- Filter size: 12"
- 100 unfolded filters per pack.
Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs