The BREWT infuser is a versatile tool that can be used for both tea and coffee brewing. Its unique pressure-activated valve system allows for easy and efficient brewing. This guide will help you get the most out of your BREWT for both tea and coffee.
Equipment You'll Need
- REWT infuser
- Measuring spoon
- Grab Your Water: You will need either 12oz or 16oz of fresh hot water depending on your desired quantity. For green teas, aim for 200-205°F. For black and herbal teas, aim for 198-204°F.
- Grab Your Tea: Different teas require different weights for ideal flavor and strength. For example, for Cream of Assam and Earl Grey Cream, you will need 3 grams (12oz cup) or 4 grams (16oz cup).
- Introduce Tea & Water: If you're brewing green tea, add the tea to your water. If you're brewing black or herbal tea, add the water to your tea.
- Steep Your Tea: Each tea requires a different steep time for optimal flavor extraction. For example, Jasmine and Houjicha need 1 minute, while Peppermint, Chamomile, and Rooibos require 5 minutes.
- Dispense & Serve: Place the BREWT on your mug to release the tea through the dispense-valve at the center base of the unit.
- Enjoy: Your tea is ready to enjoy!
- Measure Coffee: Use two to four tablespoons of coarse ground coffee for 16 oz of hot water.
- Add Water: Pour the hot water into the BREWT.
- Brew: Allow the coffee to brew for 4 minutes.
- Serve: Lift the BREWT and set it onto your mug to release the coffee.