Good day all you coffee lovers. I’d like to invite you to come to Fratello Coffee this Thursday at 2:30 for another free public cupping. This week we will be sampling 16 different Sumatran & Indonesian coffee. Each of these are from different cooperatives, each processed differently and each to deliver a different profile in the cup.
Sumatrans are typically known for their Earthy flavor profiles and often described as woody, dirty and inconsistent in their roasting profile. Our goal is to bring you a coffee which still offers these classic cup characteristics, at the same time as bringing something much cleaner, sweeter and syrupy to the table.
What we’ll be tasting is:
- Sumatra Permata – Organic Fair Trade
- Sumatra Sidikalang Tabu Jamu – Natural, double pick
- 5 x Sumatra Mandheling Grade 1
- Indonesian Flores Grade 1 Organic “Green Dragon”
- Indonesian Flores Bajawa Ngura Organic
- Indonesian Java Sagulins
- Sumatra Sidikalang Estate – Fully Washed
- Sumatra Aceh Tengah Organic
- Sumatra Takengon, Aceh – Pulped Natural
- Bali Kintimani Organic – Natural
- Sulawesi Toraja Sapan Minanga
We hope that you can make it to this event. This will be a fun and casual atmosphere to taste some of the nicest coffees available from these regions.