All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Video Link: How To Use
What makes CHEMEX® Bonded Filters the real deal?
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Prefolded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA from North American materials only, adhering to responsible and sustainable practices.
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits the following CHEMEX® Coffeemakers, three cup Class Series (CM-1C), three cup Handblown Series (CM-1), three cup Glass Handle Series (CM-1GH), and the Funnex (CM-FNX).
- 100 filters per pack.
Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs.